The Untouchables.

I started taking Pilates several weeks ago and my instructor is soooo good looking, I don't know what to do!! I get so stupid around. It's embarassing!! Seriously, it's bad. He has dark hair and eyes, a chiseled jawline(think Clark Kent/Superman chiseled jaw) and THE perfect body. His body is well proportioned, nothing out of place. It's really not fair. Not fair at all. And to top it all off...he has the nerve to be super nice. I'm sure he's gay, because he's too good to be true and therefore out of my reach.

When he signed me up for sessions, of course I recognized that he was cute, but I really didn't think anything of it. I didn't think he's be my trainer for the sessions. Turns out he is and he puts me in the most embarassingly awkward postions and when I tell him the position is awkward, he laughs, smacks my thigh and tells me, "harder". Well!! I only take that type of instruction if there is an orgasm (multiple please) at the end of it. See what he does to me?

In addition to the hottie instructor, there is the hottie guy at work. I think he's adorable too, but because we work together nothing will happen. But, it's so much fun to flirt with him!!


Why are there so many untouchable guys around? I one I can...

4 comments:

Trixie Firecracker said...

Dude, just ask the guy out for drinks after your Pilates class ends, I'm sure he's not THAT untouchable!

JerseySjov said...

what makes him untouchable?? be flirty and see what happens. i know it's a little awk when you're sweaty and be-spandexed but go for it anyway!
the only reason i kept up with capoeira is that i have the hots for my instructors!

Nik said...

i'm still trying to feel him out (no pun intended). he's like a nice piece of strawberry shortcake for me, it looks good, but is it really? i know i over analyze things, but i'm a girl. i can't help my over analyzing ways.

The Charming Hedonist said...

Wait, he has the nerve to be good looking AND nice...what kind of jerk is this?!