A Moment of Bitchy Indulgence Thanks to Facebook

I was doing a little late-night Facebook stalking of the guy I used to date. Guess what I came across?! His new chica. I was a little taken aback. You really never want to be confronted with a person you've been with having moved on, but it is inevitable. I saw a girl post something really cheery on his wall. My first thought was that her comment seemed "young". Then I looked at her profile pic, it was of the two of them. There wasn't any kissing or hugging or anything, but what person uses a pic of them and another guy(or girl) if they aren't into them? Exactly. Good for him.

I considered inviting him to my birthday shenanigans. I thought I was being petty inviting all of our mutual friends and not him. Something told me to look at his page before I sent the invite. I'm glad I did...

Its best this way. I start a new year next week and I don't need to bring in left overs from the last.


Nik

3 comments:

JerseySjov said...

i dont get why you cant still invite him? its not like you have to invite his girl.

Nik said...

Lol! Wouldn't you feel insulted if your man was invited somewhere, especially by another girl, and you weren't ?

I'm still thinking about it. If he does come, he'll bring her and I don't want to see the lovey dovey. I don't want him back but neither do I want the him on some other chick in my face. Especially on my birthday.

Trixie Firecracker said...

Wait, so did you or didn't you invite him?