What Happened to Nik?

About a month and a half ago, I quit my job. I didn't have another lined up, I just got fed up with my bitch ass boss and said, "PEACE". When I say bitchass, I mean straight up certifiable Bitchassness . All the single girls here know about the story so I will not rehash it. Suffice to say, I have never met a bigger bitch ass mother fucker in my life! And I am secure in the knowledge that the person who replaces me will not fill the position as well as I did. Oh well fucker! That's what you get for not recognizing a gem when you had one!

Moving on. Now I have a much better job. Having only been there two weeks, things seem promising. However, my sleep schedule is all fucked up and I've been too tired to do anything but come home and crash. And see the New Boy. That's another story for another day. I haven't decided if I want to tell it yet.

I'm off to catch up on all the blogs I've missed.

Nik

5 comments:

Trixie Firecracker said...

Good luck in your new job!

Deanna said...

but i miss you!!!

maybe i'll see you one day soon (haha!)

xo.

Deanna said...

ps. who is this New Guy you speak of? :)

The Alleged Ringleader said...

Bitchassness is something I can not put up with! good for you!

The Charming Hedonist said...

New boy? Need details....like now.