Did You Really Think My Answer Would Be Yes? Dumbass!!!!

You girls have inspired me to add a story about the madness that is dealing with the opposite sex. About a month ago a guy called, I hadn't heard from him in about two years. I first met him because I posted an ad looking for a musician to collaborate with and he answered the ad by sending me an email saying he was close to me and he'd like to meet to talk about music and songwriting and whether we could work with each other. I didn't think anything unsavory (i like that word) would happen. After several emails back and forth to set up a meeting, we decide to meet at a local coffee shop. We meet up at the shop sit and discuss music and songwriting, why we love music, the usual. A half hour goes by and its clear that he ans I do not share the same musical interests. That's cool, whatever. I wasn't terribly disappointed about it. So, during a lag in the conversation this guy decides to ask me if I was single. I tell him, yes. Then he asks me if I date married guys. I tell him, hell no. WTF is wrong with people? Really? You just come out of left field with this bullshit? What did I do besides sit there and talk to you for half an hour that made you think I'd want to fuck you? What?! Goodness. Some people. But here is the kicker, after I left the coffee shop he never called me again (he obviously isn't that stupid). Then a couple of weeks ago, I get a voicemail from him asking if I remember him and would I like to go out sometime. I sweeaaaarr!!!! I have no words. I can't go on. Dumb Ass.

2 comments:

T!! said...

That...ick. Just ick. Not good in the slightest. Creepy and gross.

Mo said...

There's really nothing worth saying about this. Because... shit. Lifetime DQ.