Pretty Guy of the Week: Sports Flavored Pretties #2

Happy Friday! So, I'm sure you've all been jonesing for your next hit of the PGOTW, and I promise you won't be disappointed. Continuing the Special Sports Edition, today I bring you: Soccer/Futbol/Football Hotties.

Before I introduce our lovely spokesmodels, let's just go ahead and get the obligatory David Beckham shots in right now:



Good times. Now, on to our show!

1) Freddie Ljungberg


At 5'8, he's not the biggest tasty morsel out there, but he's still very tasty. Hailing from Sweden, Freddie is a perfect example of how a good hair choice can move you from cute to hot in an instant.

Before:

After:

So much better. A celebrated player, Calvin Klein helped make him a household name by having him pose in his skivvies. Thank you Calvin Klein.

No really, thank you.

Click on the pictures...they get bigger...

Thanks to http://www.freddieljungbergsite.com for the pics!

2) Cristiano Ronaldo

This Portuguese hottie is the heir apparent to Beckham's British Pretty Player Empire as he plays for Manchester United when he's not on the Portuegese National Team. I don't know much about him other than that except he's prone to designer label shopping sprees and taking vacations that involve wearing little clothes. Which is all good with me.

Thanks to Rickey.Org and TowelRoad.Com for the pics!

5 comments:

Mo said...

Yay... footballers! Shot callers!!!

Mo said...

BTW - Cristiano is Nikkia's boy toy. You need to ask her permission to touch that. Just saying.

T!! said...

I don't need to touch Cristiano as long as I can touch Freddie...and that tattoo...

*looks around*

Who said that? Somebody's throwing stuff...

Nik said...

thank you Mo. good looking out. however, T, i'm willimg to give you a little "touch time" with cristiano if you do the same for me with freddie. i'm just saying. ;)

T!! said...

I'm sure we can work something out...