michael kors is my husband.


i guess you can consider this my statement of love and devotion to michael kors.
i love michael kors. i like, really, really do. his clothes are fantastic...and reasonably affordable (compared to the likes of say, Zac Posen, Narciso Rodriguez, etc.) and most of all, his clothes are wearable. he's not so self-absorbed that he creates clothes that look like the are from the year 2099 or in some cases, 1899. but he makes clothes that, to me, are timeless and classic. while i have yet to own a michael kors clothing item, i do own several of his purses, watches and shoes...(sighs dreamingly...is that a word?!) and i must say they are the most fantastic items i own. if you're not as clothing obsessed as i am, you're probably gagging right about now, and for that, i apologize.
but my point (yes, i do have one) is that designers like this deserve credit for being down to earth and reasonable for the benefit of the every-day consumer and not just for uber-rich celebrities who can spend $2,000 on a tank top. and for that, i love mr. kors. love him.
so, if you have time, please take a moment to gaze, stare, drool if you must..or do whatever floats your boat, over his fall '07 collection. i've so nicely included the link here to an article and slideshow...(i'm very thoughtful like that.)
enjoy.

1 comment:

T!! said...

Well, once I'm rich, I know what to get you for your birthday. :)

I'm not really into the fashion world, but I do appreciate a good designer. Though I think some of those outfits would benefit by being worn by some models with a little more boom and bam.