oooh! I like the Pretty


I'm sorry. I just can't help myself. I'm always looking for the Pretty. I'm a guy that way. Or maybe, I am a truly evolved woman who knows what she wants and will settle for nothing less. Not that its Jake that I want. If I knew him, well this would be a different post. Actually, I would be to busy to post. No, my issue is that when I look around there are more pretty women than there are pretty men. By pretty I mean someone who takes the time to put themself together. Not a metrosexual, but a man who appreciates a good suit sometimes or a nicely pressed shirt. Give me some clean white kicks and a pair of jeans, without the wrinkles, that fit. I would like to know you thought about your appearance, just don't think about it as much as I have mine.

2 comments:

dj said...

amen to men that are clean! and a double amen to jake. he's the most amazing thing i've ever seen.

T!! said...

He's very pretty. Man-pretty, not pretty like a girl...because there is a difference.