Where are the . . .

. . .Men?!! I don't mean males. I mean MEN!!! Real single heterosexual men who are not afraid of a woman. I want a man who is self-confident, self-assured, intelligent with common sense. A man who understands that I am also self-confident, self-assured, intelligent, capable and has an abundance of common sense. Of course I do, I'm a woman! Where are the men who are honest and not afraid of their feelings? The men who will let me do my own thing and champion my endeavors and accomplishments. I would do the same for him. Where are the men who you don't have to walk on eggshells around in case you might scare him off. Where are the men who can deal with women? The men who know what they want and don't play head games with you. Don't test your loyalty, breaking points, or how much you care about them. I just want a man. One I can let my hair down with and do not have to worry he doesn't like some of the quallities I have that I'm proud of. Damnit, is it so much to ask for??

4 comments:

Mo said...

Yes, it is too much to ask for. Those men exist. They're all gay. ahahahahahahah!

T!! said...

Or they're already married or currently happily in a relationship. Bastards.

Nik said...

In other words, I'm shit out of luck. Damnit!!

T!! said...

There are some of them out there...it's just harder to find them when there's so much "not so much" out there.

And I think they may not live in LA so much.

Dammit.