*gag*

So, last night my sister and I stop off at Baskin Robbins because we have a "buy 1 get 1 free" two-scoop sundae coupon. We happily pull into the parking lot and park right in front of the store next to a silver pick-up truck.

Now, I already have an irrational dislike of everyone who drives a pick-up due to the tool who crashed into me while I was driving a rental car and decided not to take responsibilty for it despite his admittance of fault and despite the fact that it truly and honestly was his fault which has lead to all sorts of bullshitery that I won't get into at this juncture. At any rate, I don't like pick-up trucks.

So imagine my glee when I look over and see a particularly white-trash flavored couple eating each others faces in front of Baskin Robbins. By a laundrymat. With kids around. Yeah. Thanks for the free show. Except not because it was utterly disgusting.

It seriously looked like they were trying to see who could suck out the other's soul first.

They were finally done after we got our sundaes and then, to bump up my disgust to a whole other plane, they both lit cigarettes. Trailer Park Terra then rolled down her window to let the smoke out as we were getting in the car so some followed us in. Thanks asscap.

And then they decided to drive away. They couldn't have done that like, 10 minutes before so I didn't have to be privy to their little show? If I wasn't so sure I'd get tetnus from being bitten in the ensuing fight, I would've walked to the back of the truck and started rocking it while yelling "No one wants to see that you disgusting whores!"

And to top it all off, I got home and the simp at Baskin Robbins put hot fudge on my sundae instead of carmel.

Happy Monday Bitches.

1 comment:

dj said...

haha. asscap. my new favorite word.