Pretty Guy of the Week - Sports Flavored Pretties #1

First, sorry about this being so late but believe me, the delay is worth it. At Mo's request, I proudly present the Special Sports Flavored Pretties Editions of PGOTW.
That's right. I said "editions". Plural. More than one.
Today, we begin with Rugby. For those of you wondering, it's like a cross between soccer and American football, except without 95% of the protective gear (some of the more hardcore rugby players think football is for pussies).
Guys who play rugby are sturdy men, often big and beefy. And hot. A lot of them are very hot.
I give you two stellar examples:
1) Ben Cohen - England
This tasty piece of man-fruit is a bit of a rarity - an attractive Englishman that isn't the least bit girly. He's a popular player, both for his skills and for his utter lack of shyness - as seen here
and here
oof...and here.
He's also willing to go on national television in his skivvies for a good cause (testicular cancer awareness).
But really...I just want to hug him...

...among other things...



2) Sonny Bill Williams - New Zealand

This cutie is young (only 21...yeesh), but he's old enough to get in the club and that's all that matters. He's recently embroiled in some weird scandal involving a not-hot-enough-to-be-worth-the-trouble model/athlete and a bathroom at a local pub. But he's 21, was drunk, and pretty enough for me to let it slide. At least it wasn't on a airplane (I'm looking at you Fiennes).



Thus endith lesson #1. Please return tomorrow for further education into the world of hot athletes. Class dismissed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Rugby sandwich!

Mo said...

OMG. This is going to be one of the most exciting editions yet! I can't wait. And kudos for choosing rugby first. Because that's the sport I would have started off with as well. Mmmm. Ben Cohen....

Nik said...

I think I need to start watching a little rugby. cuz, damn and yum!! I'm just saying.

T!! said...

Rugby and Australian Rules Football. It's...yes. Because yes.

Val said...

uh, hellooooo Sonny. seriously.

though we might have to do something about that name of yours...

T!! said...

Who needs to call him by a name? Just grab him by the belt.