On an entirely unrelated note...

I've been having increasingly frequent dreams of a somewhat sexual nature featuring Chris Meloni, the hardened and oft times rebellious detective Elliott Stabler on NBC's Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. He roughs up the bad guys and at the same time exhibits a fiercely protective attitude toward his female partner and victims. The perfect marriage of raw male power and sensitive compassion. And he is 46, making him approximately 21 years my senior.




I wonder what Freud would have to say about that.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this man w/o a shirt?? Continue to dream, Ms V, he's worth it.

dj said...

um, YES.

Mo said...

Do not be alarmed, Val. I think we all have had these... dreams... about him. Just saying. ;)

Anonymous said...

ok... but did you see him in harold and kumar?

Anonymous said...

Harold and Kumar??? and I missed it? Oh...musta been cuz of Kal Penn. He'd ALMOST make me wanna have little brown babies with curly black hair. ALMOST.