There is no love for LB

Who is LB you ask? Well LB stands for Lil Black, my little black Acura TSX. I call her LB because before her I drove Big Red, my Big Red Chevy. I'm so creative when it comes to naming my cars. Anyway, it seems as if people don't have love for LB. The second time, in less than a year, she's been banged up. Once while I was parked on a side street and now today while I was sitting at a stop light with a bunch of other cars. WTF is up with people not able to see a shiny black car in broad daylight? I'm just saying. Really?

I was sitting at a red light thinking about the million things I had to do today and the next thing a know, POW!, some chick hits me in my ass. She got all up in my shit too. (Acura's have great brakes because upon impact I pressed down hard on my brakes and the car didn't move thus preventing me from hitting the car in front of me.) I immediately turn on my turn signal to indicate to the woman who hit me that I was going to get off the street. The other cars were nice enough to let me (and her) through, but as I was pulling into the driveway she takes off. BITCH@!!!!! Luckily, the car behind her took down her license plate number and pulled into the parking lot to give it to me. I called the police to report the hit and run, they took down my information and commenced to tracking her ass down. They found her close by, apparently she went home to tell her husband about what she did. The officer asked me if I wanted to press charges. Believe me I would have but I wanted her to tell me why she just took off. So I told the officer that I wanted her to tell me why she took off before I decided whether or not to press charges. When she, along with her husband and baby, came back she was so scared and frantic. She looked like she was on the verge of tears. She apologized profusely, the officer told her what major problems would have occurred if I decided to press charges and/or if I had been seriously injured. I told her that I would be taking this up with her insurance company and we left it at that. I'm just pissed because now I can't get into my damned trunk.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

T!! said...

Wtf? I like how she brought the husband AND the baby for sympathy purposes. Stupid heifer.

Oli said...

At least you're ok. That's what matters.

dj said...

that's when you slap a bitch.