The Tall & Short Of It: New Recurring Column

I'm tall, Mo is short and together we're going to be given specialized advice and opinions. Since so many of you out there seem to be full of questions (or bitterness...whichever), I thought it would be nice to open the floor and see if any of you have any specific questions or topics you'd like us to cover - not that we don't have ideas ourselves, I just want to get a gage on what's troubling you poor folks out there.

So please, leave a question or topic in the comments and we'll do what we can.

Good times.

2 comments:

So@24 said...

why is it that short guys are automatically dismissed (at first glance) and have to work twice as hard to complete the the average/tall fuckers?

JD said...

I was chatting with "short" last night at dinner- and I had mentioned that as a sort of milestone step in our relationship, I had allowed my break-up recovery DVD to be sold back to Amoeba.

That DVD was John Favreau's Swingers... which, is truly-- well, the guy version of a chick-flick. It puts things in perspective and, for me as well as some friends of mine, helps one figure out how to move on after a break up (so you see how getting rid of that DVD is a kind of milestone in a relationship.)

I asked if girls have any movies that do this for them.

Mo said "Um... I dunno... Thelma and Louise?"

And I said-- "The hell?? That ends in suicide!"

So seriously... is there a film that speaks to women in need of a justification for putting their exes behind them and moving forward?