Men and Pants. . . Ooooh Jeans!!

I did not realize when I chimed in about doing this post how much work it would be. I mean hours and hours of perusing websites filled with pics of some really HOT men. BAAABBBYYY Damn! Because I am the other "man in woman's skin" of our group, I wanted to do a Men and Pants theme for our Dos and Don'ts posts.

Being that men don't have a wide variety of apparel, tops or bottoms, I don't know how many parts there will be. With that said, let's get to my absolute favorite thing for a man to wear. JEANS!!
How a man wears his jeans tells me a little something about his mood at the time and his personality. Does he want to be understated or really stand out? Serious, yet laid back? Or laid back, yet serious? There is a difference, trust me. Fun and playful? Or dark and mysterious? I could probably do this all night.

Take this pic of Went. How he's wearing his jeans tells me. . . I've got an extremely dirty mind. Stop that Nik! *slaps hand* Seriously though, this is a good example of one of the best male ensembles ever. No matter the man's shape, a pair of jeans, an untucked button-down and a jacket can do no wrong. As long as it matches and you don't have some weird pattern fetish. Eew.














Just to prove that it is not all about Went. I give you Gary.







Okay moving on. Maybe its my generation but I always love to see a guy in a medium to dark color pair of jeans wearing gleaming white sneaks. Not tennis shoes, sneaks. Again, if a guy takes the time to actually make sure his kicks are clean and jeans are purposefully rumpled, not something he just pulled out of the hamper, then it looks effortless and oh so cute!!

I'm going to have to buy him a short set.













Sometimes just jeans will do. I have no words. Mesmerized by the pretty.






















Last but not least, here are some examples of effortless jean hotness.


Tell me you don't think that's hot.


Wouldn't you like to roll around in some hay with this one? T? Maybe put you up against the barn door? Um, it's your fantasy go for it. Ha ha ha!


We could sit up all night drinking coffee and discussing existentialism. Yeah right. ;)





To be continued. . . I think.


3 comments:

T!! said...

An excellent first entry, Nik. And great pictures!

wAlso, What me and Jensen do in the barn is between me and Jensen...












(Shhh...you're not supposed to let on that you know...)

Mo said...

Wow. This is just beyond enjoyable! Good job Nikkia!

And T... I saw you and Jensen sneaking into the barn. Don't think I don't know.

T!! said...

You know I'll fill you bitches in later over drinks. But at least pretend a little. Not that I'll get in any trouble for it. Well, not any trouble I won't enjoy...